Corona Protocol AmsterDance
AmsterDance follows the regulations of the RIVM, GGD Amsterdam and academic institutions in Amsterdam. The following rules apply to all dancing activities of AmsterDance. In case of questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Partner dancing for courses
- You are only allowed to dance with a fixed partner during the course.
- People who register without a partner will be asked to pair up with a fellow course participant to dance with.
- It is not allowed to ask a stand-in partner if your partner is sick or otherwise cannot join a class. You are however invited to join the class alone.
Registration procedure for association activities
- Registration is mandatory. A registration link will be available in the AmsterDance WhatsApp groups and in the description of the event on the website.
- For activities involving partner dancing, you have to sign up with a partner beforehand. You can only dance with this partner.
- There is limited space: please only register if you will join and deregister when you no longer plan on joining. You can do so by filling in the form for a second time or by emailing email@example.com.
- In case the maximum capacity of an activity has been reached and you cannot join the activity, the Board will inform you.
- You are only allowed to dance with the partner you have registered with.
- Check the health checklist at the bottom of this document. Do you have any of the symptoms? We kindly ask you to stay at home.
- Arrive well in advance, ideally 15 min, to the class.
- Keep 1.5 metres distance to others before and after the class.
- Always follow the instructions of the Board and the teachers.
- The Board will send people home who do not obey the house rules or instructions.
We urgently ask you to stay home if one or more of the following applies to you:
- You experience one or more of the following symptoms: nasal flu, coughing, fever, throat ache, shortness of breath or loss of smell/taste.
- You have experienced one of those symptoms in the last 24 hours.
- You have household members who experience fever or shortness of breath.
- You or a household member has been tested positively with corona in the last 14 days.