Corona Protocol AmsterDance
AmsterDance follows the regulations of the RIVM, GGD Amsterdam and academic institutions in Amsterdam. The following rules apply to all dancing activities of AmsterDance. In case of questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Partner dancing for courses
- You are only allowed to dance with a fixed partner during the course.
- When your dance partner is not present, you are only allowed to dance solo. Switching between partners is no longer allowed.
- Participants attend the class at their designated class time. Changing classes is no longer allowed.
- Use hand alcohol before entering the room and when leaving.
- Check the health checklist at the bottom of this document. Do you have any of the symptoms? We kindly ask you to stay at home.
- Arrive ideally 5 minutes in advance to the class and stay in a line outside the room at 1.5 metres apart.
- Keep 1.5 metres distance to others before and after the class.
- Use the designated chairs to change shoes and leave your belongings.
- Always follow the instructions of the board and the teachers.
- The board will send people home who do not obey the house rules or instructions.
- Inform the board in case of a positive test. The board will treat this information carefully and anonymously.
We urgently ask you to stay home if one or more of the following applies to you:
- You experience one or more of the following symptoms: nasal flu, coughing, fever, throat ache, shortness of breath or loss of smell/taste.
- You have experienced one of those symptoms in the last 24 hours.
- You have household members who experience fever or shortness of breath.
- You or a household member has been tested positively with corona in the last 14 days.