Corona Protocol Indoor Classes
AmsterDance follows the regulations of the RIVM and academic institutions in Amsterdam. For this reason, the dancing classes and association activities don’t happen as usual. From 1st July, contact sports have been permitted once more. Therefore, AmsterDance is organising indoor and partner classes again. The following rules apply to the indoor classes of AmsterDance.
For any questions, please send an email to email@example.com.
- Registration is mandatory. For a partner lesson you have to sign up with a partner beforehand. A registration link will be available in the AmsterDance WhatsApp groups and in the description of the event on the website.
- There is limited space: please only register if you will join and deregister when you no longer plan on joining. You can do that by filling in the form for a second time.
- Up to 48 hours before the event, members have priority over externals.
- Check to health checklist at the bottom of this document. Do you have any of the symptoms? We kindly ask you to stay at home.
- Arrive well in advance, ideally 15 min, to the class.
- Keep 1.5 metres distance to others before and after the class.
- Dance with your fixed partner only. You must sign up with that partner beforehand.
- Always follow the instructions of the Board and the teachers.
- The Board will send people home who do not obey the house rules or instructions.
- The toilets at the USC are accessible.
- Dressing rooms are available.
- Please bring your own bottle of water.
- The location of the class is USC studio 1 or 2.
We urgently ask you to stay home if one or more of the following applies to you:
- You experience one or more of the following symptoms: nasal flu, coughing, fever, throat ache, shortness of breath or loss of smell/taste.
- You have experienced one of those symptoms in the last 24 hours.
- You have household members who experience fever or shortness of breath.
- You or a household member has been tested positively with corona in the last 14 days.